WHATSAPP

Tuesday

Dumb Little Man: You Precious Angel (Moms and Dads Know)

Dumb Little Man: You Precious Angel (Moms and Dads Know)

Link to Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life

You Precious Angel (Moms and Dads Know)

Posted: 27 May 2014 05:54 AM PDT

541702_696151070400769_769360819_n"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us." ― Marianne Williamson As she chased me and chased me, with the biggest smile on her precious face, I started to understand. As she joyfully waited for me to stop hiding around the edge of the hallway, to come and swoop her up into my arms, I started to understand, I started to remember. As I […]

The post You Precious Angel (Moms and Dads Know) appeared first on Dumb Little Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment