WHATSAPP

Monday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Hacker Trolls Are Screaming At Toddlers via Webcam

Posted: 28 Apr 2014 01:57 PM PDT

I'm watching. Technology is a double edged sword. This has been said by many people throughout history, and today we'll show you an example.... Read More

That Cringy Feeling

Posted: 28 Apr 2014 08:41 AM PDT

Kill me... Read More

Checkmate Atheism, 15 Underboobs Hand-Crafted By The Lord

Posted: 27 Apr 2014 08:53 PM PDT

It's been weeks since I've been able to post flawless jugs from my "boobies" folder.  It's good to be back - now grab hands and join me for some... Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment