WHATSAPP

Thursday

Dumb Little Man: 10 Ways to Be a Better Man (No you aren’t already doing them all)

Dumb Little Man: 10 Ways to Be a Better Man (No you aren’t already doing them all)

Link to Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life

10 Ways to Be a Better Man (No you aren’t already doing them all)

Posted: 09 Apr 2014 08:16 AM PDT

gentleman-printable                      You may be a great guy and have good intentions, but until you become the man that you know you can and should be, people won’t rush to show you more respect. This is a subject that I know a lot about because it is something I went through myself. I went from being a man who was overlooked for promotions at work, rejected by women and ignored by friends to a man who is running his own successful business for the last nine years and yes, even the ladies have noticed Along the way, I have learned a lot about what it takes to be more respected as a man. Here are my […]

The post 10 Ways to Be a Better Man (No you aren’t already doing them all) appeared first on Dumb Little Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment