WHATSAPP

Tuesday

Dumb Little Man: How to Set a Goal – When You Don’t Have One

Dumb Little Man: How to Set a Goal – When You Don’t Have One

Link to Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life

How to Set a Goal – When You Don’t Have One

Posted: 28 Apr 2014 06:25 AM PDT

goal-setting-lawsGoogle "how to set a goal" and you'll come up with 938 million results. Wow. By the time you read through all of those articles, blogs, and how-to lists, you'll likely forget what your goal was to begin with. But, what happens if you don't have a goal to meet? Well, your first thought may be, "Why would I even worry about setting a goal if I don't have one?" While this is certainly a very good question that seems pretty straight forward, it isn't quite that simple as many people who don't have clear cut goals in mind still want to advance their lives. Take me, for instance. I know that I want to do great things with my existence, but I haven't sorted […]

The post How to Set a Goal – When You Don't Have One appeared first on Dumb Little Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment