WHATSAPP

Tuesday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


The Good Thing About Science

Posted: 05 Feb 2013 04:58 PM PST

The other day on Facebook someone tried to tell me the earth was 6,000 years old.

18 Awesome Star Wars Fans

Posted: 05 Feb 2013 10:48 AM PST

In honor of JJ Abrams directing episode VII, I thought it’d be fun to show off a few Star Wars fans being Star Wars fans.  This is also where I say something about pic #4 doing something to my lightsaber, but you’ve all heard that too many times. 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) [...]

Tramp Stamp Tuesday

Posted: 05 Feb 2013 08:00 AM PST

Last week I stumbled upon a young lady by the name of Leah Francis. I gotta be honest though, her lower back tattoo isn’t the first thing that I noticed about her. Once you take a gander at these pics, you’ll start to see what I mean. Follow this British G cupped beauty @leahfrancisBOOB. Have [...]

Old Man Punches Reporter in the Face

Posted: 05 Feb 2013 06:00 AM PST

Old dudes are funny.  They still live by old laws like “hit first, ask questions later.”  Such was the case when this Nancey boy reporter wouldn’t leave Mr. Donald Wilder alone.  Something about tax evasion or selling cars illegally…I didn’t quite get the whole story.  The point is, the old man was trying to earn [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment