WHATSAPP

Tuesday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Dogs Chasing Balls Underwater (12 Pics)

Posted: 19 Feb 2013 11:00 AM PST

While not as funny as the swimming cats, this is still pretty awesome.

Tramp Stamp Tuesday

Posted: 19 Feb 2013 08:00 AM PST

Hi kids.  I found a groovy tattoo of a young filly with a bow on her lower back, and wanted to do a full gallery with her.  Unfortunately, I could only find the one.  So instead, I put together a little set of bows.  This is tramp stamp Tuesday, bow edition. Have a good tramp [...]

Russia Has Made Flying Cars A Reality Before The US

Posted: 19 Feb 2013 06:00 AM PST

Anyone who knows me has heard me yap about how bad I want a flying car more than anything.  And as of now, that could be a reality (if I moved to Russia).  Just like when the Soviets beat us to space in 1957, they’ve now done it again with flying cars.  OK, let’s not [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment