WHATSAPP

Thursday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Tell Your Dumbass Kids…

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 04:00 PM PST

Sometimes you have to parent for them…

Cities of The Future (6 Pics)

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 11:08 AM PST

I read an article today that said a company is going to start 3D printing bases on the moon.  Naturally, it got me in one of those ScFi/Futuristic moods again.  It won’t be long now before we can literally just toss raw resources into a 3D printer and watch it spit out a new skyscraper [...]

Hot Girls In The Kitchen (25 Pics)

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 08:00 AM PST

I like food.  I like girls.  I like turtles. Here are some pictures.  PS – As soon as I’m off of this NyQuil I’ll start writing more again.  I love you. Kate Upton's Super Bowl Commercial – Gunaxin A Proper Introduction To Emily Ratajkowski (6 Pics) – Caveman Circus Miley Cyrus Praying In A Bikini [...]

eBay Troll Gets Taught a Lesson

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 06:00 AM PST

How do you teach a 15 year old, My Little Pony loving eBay troll a lesson?  Very carefully.

1 comment: