WHATSAPP

Tuesday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


This Guy Really Likes The Internet

Posted: 29 Jan 2013 04:00 PM PST

Can you ladies keep it down?  I’m making a meme.

When Tattoos Fail (10 Pics)

Posted: 29 Jan 2013 10:29 AM PST

What happens when you have an awful idea, a terrible artist, and someone dumb enough to add that permanent idea to their body? This.  The tattoo fail will never get old.

Tramp Stamp Tuesday

Posted: 29 Jan 2013 08:00 AM PST

Our week hasn’t started off to great.  Between catching the Flu and watching Atlanta’s wildlife harass store owners, it’s a miracle I even got out of bed.  But I remembered it was Tuesday, and I owe you guys that much. This is Miranda Janine, Playboy’s cyber girl of the week (February 2007). She’s 25 and [...]

Mom of The Year Gets a Nice Helping of Taser Justice

Posted: 29 Jan 2013 06:00 AM PST

When I see stuff like this I usually start off by laughing.  Then I rage.  Then I become sad.  I mean, we are driving a robot around on the surface of Mars, and in the very same country, we have people like this.  Those kids don’t even have a fighting chance. Stay classy Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment