WHATSAPP

Tuesday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Ham Overload

Posted: 22 Jan 2013 04:00 PM PST

I’d just like to apologize to all of the cats around the world.  We know this will turn into a YouTube trend.

You Can Track Airplanes In Real Time, Try My Game If You’re Bored

Posted: 22 Jan 2013 11:00 AM PST

Recently I discovered a website that lets you track all planes that use ADS-B tracking technology.  Needless to say, it has provided me with hours of entertainment.  I’ve even developed my own little game, and I am sure that it will offer hours of entertainment for stoners and forever aloners across the globe.  Before you [...]

Tramp Stamp Tuesday

Posted: 22 Jan 2013 08:00 AM PST

This is Lesley Spring.  She’s blonde, she’s young, she’s perky, and even though our hand bra gallery was yesterday, she shows us that she can squeeze her own boobs too.  More pics of Lesley here. Minka Kelly Shows Off Her Tight Butt In Yoga Pants – Celeb Jihad The Millennium Falcon in Blade Runner – [...]

Red Bull Keeps Getting Ballsier

Posted: 22 Jan 2013 06:00 AM PST

Jumping out of planes simply isn’t enough to satisfy the adrenaline junkies over at Red Bull.  I fear that it won’t be long (and I really don’t want to jinks them) before someone goes splat.  You can only kick physics in the balls and laugh so many times before it kicks back.

No comments:

Post a Comment