WHATSAPP

Tuesday

Dumb Little Man: Reverse Engineering Your Heroes and Role Models

Dumb Little Man: Reverse Engineering Your Heroes and Role Models

Link to Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life

Reverse Engineering Your Heroes and Role Models

Posted: 16 Jun 2014 05:38 AM PDT

6106516_origHeroes and role models are obviously very important to us all. They might be your mom, your dad or someone you know in your community. They might be figures in popular culture or literature. I have personally relied on pop culture heroes throughout my life. Many, many times I have been down in the dumps or in a very very dark place and have relied on heroes and role models to pull me out of a difficult situation. They include people like Muhammad Ali, Bob Marley and John Lennon. Ali especially for me. The key for me was to sit down, clear my mind and say to myself “What would I like to be?” Soon, answers would come to me like “I would like to […]

The post Reverse Engineering Your Heroes and Role Models appeared first on Dumb Little Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment