WHATSAPP

Wednesday

Dumb Little Man: How to Nail a Job Interview Before You Even Step Into the Room

Dumb Little Man: How to Nail a Job Interview Before You Even Step Into the Room

Link to Dumb Little Man - Tips for Life

How to Nail a Job Interview Before You Even Step Into the Room

Posted: 17 Jun 2014 05:44 AM PDT

Dumb_Little-picOh how I used to hate interviewing. I would lay awake the night before dreading the whole thing and really not wanting to even go. I remember there were moments where I would try and convince myself that if I didn't go, I could take the whole morning off and do something I really wanted to do. Read a book, lay at the beach, watch Reno 911. Anything would be better than struggling through an interview where I wasn't being real, scared I would say the wrong thing, or I'd be late and sweating the whole time. I always assumed the worst. I was experiencing all of the nervousness, grief, and worry of the interview over the course of the time leading up to it. […]

The post How to Nail a Job Interview Before You Even Step Into the Room appeared first on Dumb Little Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment