WHATSAPP

Wednesday

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos

Regretful Morning » drinking stories, walk of shame, college humor, booty call, funny videos


Soon

Posted: 23 Oct 2013 04:00 PM PDT

The only time you can wear you pants like this without looking like a douchebag. Soon

The 10 Most Unhealthy Halloween Candy

Posted: 23 Oct 2013 12:05 PM PDT

 

32 Sizzling Side Boobs To Get Us Thru Humpday

Posted: 23 Oct 2013 06:00 AM PDT

I was going to make this a “boob fact” gallery but after I got done collecting all of the pics, I realized I don’t know a thing about boobs.  They look cool, they feel pretty neat, they feed babies, and they float.  I’ll do some research and add some more – in the mean time, […]

No comments:

Post a Comment