WHATSAPP

Thursday

THE GAMUTT: Entertainment /Lifestyle Blog

THE GAMUTT: Entertainment /Lifestyle Blog


Sleeping Black Man on Jewish Man's shoulder goes VIRAL! Check out the REACTION! [video]

Posted: 07 Nov 2013 02:56 PM PST

This photo of a Black man and a Jewish man Has gone VIRAL!  And it just shows that when we look through the eyes of COMPASSION, RACE often DISAPPEARS!!


When Isaac Theil let a sleepy stranger take a little catnap on his shoulder, it was because "I simply remembered the times my own head would bop on someone's shoulder because I was so tired after a long day," he recounted to Tova Ross of Tablet Magazine.

Take home message: Open Up Your Hearts People!  We are ALL one RACE--The Human Race!








www.thegamutt.com

#TysonBeckford gets NAKED and INTIMATE with Transgender model #InesRau for Steamy Photoshoot! [pics]

Posted: 07 Nov 2013 02:18 PM PST







PUSHING THE ENVELOPE is the MOVE THESE DAYS!  Supermodel Tyson Beckford gets NAKED and WILD with transgender model Ines Rau in a new STEAMY photo shoot recently!


This is not your EVERYDAY photoshoot.  The two models get wuite CLOSE and INTIMATE in these SULTRY BLACK & WHITE SHOTS!!

The spread which was shot by Rodolfo Martinez with art direction and hair by Nabil Harlow is part of an editorial for French magazine 'OOB'. Rau recently spoke about being a transgender model and what inspired her to tell her story:

Is there anyone in the industry who has inspired you to tell your story as transgender?

Yes, the one and only Tula. After reading her book [I Am Woman] at least two times I realized how important it is to assume who you are with no fears. I am twenty-four years old and have done the change very young, at 16. Until now I wasn't really out about it. I just woke up one day realizing that it's enough, I need to embrace who I am and be loved for what I am and what I have been through- without the fear of being rejected.

Check out MORE of the titilating SHOOT RIGHT HERE!!



More STEAMY SHOTS of Tyson and Ines!!!





www.thegamutt.com


#CarrieUnderwood & #BradPaisley MOCK #Obamacare at #CMAs [video]

Posted: 07 Nov 2013 12:15 PM PST



It seems like eeveryone is getting a good LAUGH at 'Obamacares' shortcomings, even the country music set.  At Wednesdays 'Country Music Awards' co-hosts Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley got the CAPTIVE audience to giggle at their ribbing of the President's healthcare plan's WEBSITE. The Obamacare website, healthcare.gov, has been plagued with slow response times and complete shutdowns since its October 1 launch.


The hilarity began with Paisley saying he had sustained a 'twerking injury,' and his co-host Underwood suggesting Obamacare as the solution.

Before the bit was over, the two performed a parody of George Strait's country music anthem 'Amarillo by Morning':

Obamacare by morning, why's this taking so long?
I'm going to wind up with hemorrhoids if I sit here till dawn.
Well, I have cataracts and dementia, this is getting on my last nerve.
Obamacare by morning: over six people served!


That was MILDLY funny... I GUESS...

www.thegamutt.com

#RHOA News: #NeneLeakes RESPONDS to #KenyaMoore PULLING on her ear and MORE! [video]

Posted: 07 Nov 2013 11:49 AM PST


By now we have ALL seen the EXPLOSIVE return of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta', right?  Well it appears that all is NOT CALM in the PEACH ORCHARD!

Kenya Moore is still CUCKOO for COCOA PUFFS thinking that her EVICTION DRAMA warrants anybody's attention.  NeNe let it be KNOWN that that was not MAJOR NEWS nor was it worth her time to 'reach out' to her in the midst of her planning her WEDDING.  A wedding I may add that she GRACIOUSLY invited Kenya to out of RESPECT.

Apparently, since Kenya's fake boyfriend storyline is what kept her HOT last season has worn out, she was looking for a bit more DRAMA to keep her names on the lips of the viewers.  And what better way to get noticed than to 'bark' at the 'big dog' of the franchise, NeNe Leakes.  At Cynthia Bailey's event.  Kenya felt it appropriate to GET NENE'S attention by TUGGING ON HER EAR!?

NeNe QUICKLY RESPONDED on her Bravo blog about the incident:




Now let me say this before I end. My Twitter blew up and my phone just about caught on fire when Kenya grabbed my ear. I have come a long ways baby! I know when somebody wants a reaction out of me for their own purposes. I know water is free in America, but so many of these girls are thirsty! I'm not willing to risk what I have, what I have worked for, and what I have become for somebody that has been on a 20 year hiatus! Now had that been me all up in somebody's personal space, I would be called a bully, violent, aggressive, mean, and everything else, but it's OK for people to violate me?

Get the FULL BLAST on NeNe's BLOG

Like NeNe said, Kenya is FISHING for ATTENTION and it's a NEW day.. come up with something NEW!!  THE OLD NENE would have knocked the PISS out of Kenya, but she kept her cool and WALKED AWAY from the situation which was good.  But She has EVER RIGHT to press charges.  Kenya DID put her hands on her and invaded her PERSONAL SPACE.  Maybe Kenya needs to worry about securing a permanent residence instead of looking for people to feel sorry for her?

JUST A THOUGHT.
nene leakes kenya moore
She is going to become the 'Kim Zolciak' of the franchise before long.. 'NO NEW FRIENDS' and no old ones either... TREAD LIGHTLY KENYA....

www.thegamutt.com

'Baby Bliss'! #DrewBarrymore opens up about second pregnancy!! [details]

Posted: 07 Nov 2013 10:44 AM PST





Congratulations are in order to actress, Drew Barrymore and hubby Will as they have shared the joyous news that Drew is expecting.  Little Olive, who is 1 -  will be an older sibling soon.

Barrymore, 38, has been open about her desire to have a big family.

"I was an only child, and it was lonely," she told InStyle magazine this summer. "Some people love it and thrive on the independence, but I want my kids to have other kids around. Maybe two kids so they can run around life together, roll their eyes at their parents together like Rusty and Audrey Griswold from "[National Lampoon's] Vacation." So however that's going to come about, it's gonna happen!"

Drew shared with People "Will is just thrilled — we both are — [because] we just wanted so badly for Olive to have a sibling," she says. "In some ways, it's really for her. So congratulations, Olive!"








Well Congratulations to the entire Barrymore-Kopelmans clan!

















www.thegamutt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment